1. Even though your documents are submitted to HR, for an Algoma account or login credential, the HR needs to submit an IT hiring form.
2. If you have not received login credential in your personal email id that was in your hiring form then please follow up with your supervisor or the HR at email@example.com to ensure an IT hiring form was submitted for you.
3. If an IT hiring form was submitted then you will receive an email from IT Algoma with your login credentials withinafter the form was submitted.
4. After receiving the login credential, if you have any issues logging in then please report an incident at IT Service Desk
Here are some links you can checkout: Timesheet Employees Documentation
5. Once logged in, to change your password to anything you like, here is a link to help: How to change Algomau Password?
6. Setup security questions and answers at Password Reset Portal to reset your password on your own in the future.
7. If you need an equipment, like aservice request at servicedesk.algomau.caon the desk then please have your supervisor submit a
*** Supervisors needs to submit the equipment request atleast 14 business days before the employee's start date the department head as it comes out of the each department budget. Moreover, all the equipment will be ordered online on need to need basis as unfortunately we don't have any extra equipment that can be dispatched right away.***
8. Once you have received your login credential, please submit a staff card request by reporting an incident at servicedesk.algomau.ca
Due to COVID-19, we areall the staff cards to the home addresses, so please attach the 3 things listed below in the ticket:
a. Your photo.
b. A will be a passport or a driving license that displays your picture, full name and date of birth.
c. Your full address (including the apartment number if any, house number, street name, city, state/provinces, zip code/postal code) in the description.
d. Subject: requesting a staff card.