Timesheet Documentation - Staff
1. Go to employees.algomau.ca and log in.
2. Select the Timesheets option under Tools.
3. You should see a calendar on your screen. Click on the date of the shift you would like to submit.
4. Click Add Shift.
5. Select your supervisor, enter in your time, and click submit.
6. Once you are done adding your shifts for that date, you can click the Arrow at the top left to go back to the calendar and add time for another date.
If you do not see a Timesheets option under your Tools tab, contact your supervisor, or email@example.com and ask them to verify that you are entered into the Timesheet system.
When reporting your shift times, if you took an unpaid break time, you need to submit the times you worked before and after your shift.
For example, if you worked 11:30 am to 7:30 pm with a 1 hour break from 3 to 4, you would enter one shift for 11:30 am to 3 pm and another shift from 4 pm to 7:30 pm.